Bel-Jean Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can get free pickup and delivery?
- How do I open a charge account?
- Discounts 101
- How convert my file to PDF?
- How do I get my account balance?
- Employment Opportunities
- What are your hours of operation?
Who can get free pickup and delivery?
Bel-Jean Copy/Print offers free delivery service every weekday from 8 am until 5 pm. Deliveries are available at no charge for business customers as well as to churches, sororities and fraternities, and clubs who have accounts at Bel-Jean Copy/Print Center and are within a 20 mile radius. Long distance deliveries can usually be accommodated on large orders. We can also ship orders when needed. Please contact us if you have a special delivery request. Time does not permit us to deliver to individuals or to residential addresses.
How do I open a charge account?
Bel-Jean Copy/Print offers charge accounts for our customers' convenience. We extend this service to local civic organizations, university departments and clubs, Greek organizations, local schools, PTAs, and churches as well as businesses of all sizes. You may apply for our account by downloading and completing the account application. We will need trade references or a credit card on file in order to approve your account. Most account approvals are done within one week of application. Just give us your list of approved users and we will send you a monthly statement. We can include copies of individual invoices if desired. All accounts are net 30 days and must maintain as current to remain open. Also, regular monthly customers may be able to earn discounts based on their on-going volume. Let us know if you are using our services consistently from month to month and we will review your charges to see if you qualify.
There are many ways to earn discounts at Bel-Jean Copy/Print Center
1. Volume discounts on collated sets that start with 500 total copies. Copies are $0.07 from 1-249. Copies are $0.06 from 250-499. Copies are $0.055 from 500-999. Copies prices can go as low as $0.03 on large volume orders
2. Volume discounts are available on full color copies. Color copies start at $0.75 and go as low as $0.35 for 8.5x11 plain paper copies.
3. Our regular mid-volume copy customers can earn special pricing just for being a steady customer. If you have consistent monthly expenditures of $400 or more, be sure to ask about special pricing. The more you do, the more you save! Contact us if you have questions about regular customer discounts
4. Non-Profits can always get at least a 10% discount. Just verify your 501(c)(3) status and we will get you on our 10% off list.
5. Special quotes on all long run jobs available. Don't hesitate to ask.
6. Super monthly promotions via our web site promotions list (so sign up!)
How convert my file to PDF?
Your computer may already have the capabilities of saving to PDF. Please try this step-by-step process first to find out.
1. While your file is open in the program you created in, go to your "File" menu.
2. Select "Save As"
3. Name your file
4. Below the file name, look for "Save As Type" (Usually a drop down menu option)
5. Select "PDF" if the option is there.
6. Click "Save".
If you do not already have a "Save as PDF" option, you can download a free PDF maker using the following steps:
1. Click on this link: PRIMO PDF and click "Download Now". (This is a safe program. We have tested and used this on our own computers.)
2. Once the program has finished downloading, you will need to install it. Navigate to where the file is saved on your computer (check the "Downloads folder"), and double-click on the icon.
3. Follow the instructions to install the program. Be aware, it will ask if you would like to download an additional piece of software, which is not necessary and easy to choose NOT to download.
4. Once the software is installed you will see a new icon on your desktop called "PrimoPDF".
5. To create PDFs, drag and drop your file onto this new icon.
6. PrimoPDF will create a new file (PDF) and place it in the same folder with your original.
7. This new file should save your formatting and fonts to preserve the way the document looks on your computer and is ready for upload to our website!
How do I get my account balance?
If you want to get your balance or have questions about an invoice, you can contact our bookkeeper from the Contact page. We are always happy to help any way we can.
We keep our regular staff small, especially now that the economy is slow, but we are always on the lookout for talent. Our regular positions include customer service representatives, production copier operators, and delivery/finishing staff. All areas require experience with computers and with serving the public. We use a number of temporary helpers during our busy times in August and December-January when we prepare for Academic Packet Sales.
What are your hours of operation?
We are open seven days a week! On Monday through Friday, we are here from 8:00am to 7:00pm. Saturday we are open from 10:00am to 5:00pm. Sunday we are only open from 1:00 to 5:00pm.